The Boosters are raffling a signed and authenticated Patrick Kane white jersey.
Cost of tickets are $10 each. We will sell 250 tickets and, when those tickets have been sold, the winner will be selected. The Boosters will deliver the jersey to the winner, so you don’t need to be at a game to win.
If you’d like to purchase tickets online, click the link and complete the requested information.
Join the Mallards Boosters as we travel to Independence, Missouri, on Saturday, February 28th, to support The Flock as they take on the Missouri Mavericks.
- We will be taking passenger coach which will have a bathroom on board.
- The bus will leave the pre-determined departure point on Saturday, February 28th at 10:00 a.m. promptly. We will return immediately following the game. We will stop for a meal.
- Anyone six (6) years of age or older may participate, however all minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- The cost is estimated at $99 per person. (Booster members receive a $10 discount.) This price covers the cost of the bus plus a ticket to the game. You may pay online or with a check (payable to Quad City Mallards Booster Club, Inc.) or credit card at the Booster Club table during one of the upcoming two games.
- The fee is due no later than Saturday, January 31, 2015. We must have 40 participants for the trip to happen, and partial refunds may be available if we sign up more (the price will go down!).
- Participants are welcome to bring snacks and drinks (including alcoholic beverages if you so choose) on the trip, however, no glass bottles are permitted.
Cost is $99 per person and includes your ticket and transportation to and from Independence. This cost is based on 40 fans participating. If more than 40 sign up, the cost will be reduced and you will receive a refund before leaving for Independence…so invite your friends! Booster Club members will receive $10 off the final cost of the trip. We hope you’ll join us for what is sure to be a memorable road trip! If you have any further questions, please stop by the Booster Club table or email us at email@example.com.
Click here to sign up today! Bring your friends!!
As the Mallards head into the second half of the season, the Mallards Boosters mark the All-Star break with a reduction in membership dues for the remainder of the season.
A family membership will be reduced $5 to $25 for a family of up to four members, and a single membership is reduced to $15 from $20. Sign up today and join the fun!
The Boosters will be bowling with the players on Tuesday, February 10th, from 6 to 8 pm at QC Family Entertainment Center, 4404 44th Avenue in Moline.
Cost is $10 per person and includes shoes and unlimited bowling during that time period. Food and drink is available but is not included in the cost.
Booster members should sign up at the Booster Club table during games between now and the end of January. Because space is limited, payment is required at signup; NO spots can be reserved without payment! If there is still space available after the January 31st game, signup will be opened up to all fans.
Thannks to all who joined the Quad City Mallards Booster Club on Monday, January 12th, for our Trivia Night at The Lodge in Bettendorf. It was a smashing success!
The boosters’ annual trivia night fundraiser Monday netted nearly $1,300 for Emily Potter, a 9-year-old Mallards fan from Davenport fighting recurring brain cancer.
The Ice Eagles Squirt B Travel Team also received a donation, plus got the seller’s half of the 50/50 tickets their players sold at the event.
However, when booster club president Wayne Harrison presented Ice Eagles coach Mike Hurd the 50/50 proceeds, Hurd handed the cash back to help defray Potter’s mounting medical costs.
The rest of the gathering also got into the act, with the three winning teams also donating their cash prizes to “Emily’s Fight.”
The Mallards, who have adopted Potter, participated in the event by providing a player at each table for the eight-person trivia teams.
“What a great lesson for the little guys there,” booster club member Sally Spahn said about the Eagles players in attendance. “This was, without a doubt, the most fun trivia night ever.”
Steve Tappa also reported on the evening. Check it out through this link!